On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:28, J. Antas wrote:
> It has been said that the British rulers believe that healthcare workers
> beliefs and way of working may be freely changed by decree.

It never fails to amuse me watching the attics of the NHS clowns. The Monty
Python team could still learn a trick or two from them.

There we have an industrialised nation trying to prove that you can achieve
good health outcome without spending money on it by simply bureaucratising
illness away.

I wonder what's next. From the distance, UK health IT looks like a soap opera.

Horst