Dear Jeffs,

I was already wondering ... Jeff 1 wanting to send me the archive,
Jeff 2 asking for an admin first.

The admin(s) of the old OpenHealth list do not reply since about 3-4 years,
even though it still runs for some magic reason.
To be sure, and for your approval, I ask the new list admin:

Dear Bhaskar, could you possibly send a short note to The Mail Archive,
confirming our interest in the archives of the old OpenHealth list?
I know I haven't asked you beforehand, but think it is in all our interest.

Christian