From: Molly Cheah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2005 3:48 am
Subject: WSIS Tunis

Hi!

It's almost 2 years since we last annnouced on this list about meeting up of those who were attending WSIS Geneva Phase. I will be attending the WSIS Tunis Phase from 13th November till 20th November. I am wondering if anyone else from this list is going to be there so that we can meet?

This year appears to have more parallel activities on discussing open source. Health MDGs also feature strongly. In order to achieve the targets of the MDGs, we needeffective tools and I wonder if this summit can provide the opportune timing to discuss the ?revival of OSHCA. We need an open source healthcare platform to move the MDGs' agenda.

Since last week, I had discussed with Brian Bray the transfer of OSHCA.org to OSHCA if we agree to start the process of reviving OSHCA and he has agreed to this.

I haven't scheduled a definitive date and time for this meeting and I would be happy to take the lead to organise this and carry it forward, if there is support for the idea. My posting this is to gauge the response to this idea. You can also e-mail me privately. I will be contactable at the "Sharing the Future" Pavilion No: 1307.1
http://www.mediacoding.ch/ottofrei/tunis/map3/
Rgds,

Molly