Nandalal --

Unfortunately, I don't know enough to answer your questions except that
VistA Office is more suited to a practice whereas VistA/OpenVistA is
more suited to a hospital.

For more information, you should ask your questions on the list
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (go to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/worlvista and click on Lists to join the
worldvista-adoption list) or the list
hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net (go to Lists at the hardhats