On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 07:21:18AM -0800, Tim Cook wrote:

> Please note that the copyright statement is quite clear about use
> outside of Canada.

> Copyright
> Drug Product Database. © Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. All
> rights reserved. No part of the DPD may be reproduced, in whole or in
> part, for any purpose, without prior written permission from the
> Government of Canada's copyright administrator, Public Works and
> Government Services Canada. To obtain permission to reproduce the DPD
> please contact:

I cannot see anything that distinguishes the applicability
of the license outside Canada from inside Canada ?

In short: Regardless of location I'll have to ask permission
to use it. The license itself doesn't seem to specify
whether "they" care or not where the data is going to be
used.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM