<< So during these golden ages of human-kind ... >>

Slavery, deeply rooted racism, frequent wars for the mere purpose of
stealing others' stuff, and many other social ills. I would keep in
mind that the main sources for the assessment (that this was mankind's
'Golden Age') were the aristocrats within Greek Society themselves,
they were not disinterested in proclaiming their society 'superior' to
that of the Persians. (And they're so parochial, Egypt, Sudan, etc.
aren't even addressed.)

<< my aunt with breast cancer and also a friend
of my father (who is also an M.D.- neurologist) is totally cured after
having diagnosed with a very invasive and malignant Pancreatic Head
Cancer...Just by using positive feedback and some herbs... >>

My congratulations to your Aunt and your Family... HOWEVER:

Has this selection of herbs been published, and put to any kind of
trial? Even a completely open trial of "all hope gone with Western
medicine" pts. would be at least something. Without any such study, I
must label your Aunt's wonderful outcome as:

(1) so unusual as to be of no use in the treatment of other pts.; or
(2) an improper diagnosis: not a "very invasive and malignant" case of
Cancer at all, rather a case of incompetence in Pathology; or
(3) extremely worthy of documentation and trial.

If #3, I would encourage you, for the good of mankind, to publish this
herbal treatment method, rather than hold it as secret PROPRIETARY
"wisdom" which can only be shared with other "priests"... you have
described this occurrence, after all, on an ---> OPEN! <--- Mailing List.

Thanks for your information, and with my greatest respect,
Rick