On Mar 18, 2006, at 3:40 AM, Nandalal Gunaratne wrote:

>> "Bhaskar, KS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I thought that we have to rename this list as the "openhealth list
>> " belongs to Minoru? If it is possible to rename this list as you
>> suggest FLOSSHCA LIST without disrupting things too much we can go
>> on too.
>
>  However Brian and Molly do not seem to want the yahoo group
> hosting to proceed.
>
>  I do hope that we do not split the list as a result of this.
>
>  Nandalal

I also hope that we can proceed towards collaborative goals.   I
notice that without any announcement to this list, Minoru changed the
link on their Openhealth(TM) page from the old list

   http://www.mail-archive.com/openhealth-list@minoru-development.com

to the new list

The page in question is here:

   http://www.minoru-development.com/en/healthcare.html

IANAL, but my logical interpretation of this event is that it will be
difficult for Minoru to assert a trademark claim in favor of the
"Openhealth (TM)" list if their website is directing traffic to the
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" list.

I also hope that by changing the link from the old list to the new
list we can now turn our attention to the reanimation of OSCHA and
the logistics of our next meeting.

[wr]

will ross
project manager