openhealth@yahoogroups.com wrote:

>There are 25 messages in this issue.
>
>Topics in this digest:

So, I might be the only one subscribed in digest format, for those of
you who don't, I left the above information so that you can see that
what I get is a single message with (in this case 25) all recent
messages presented in time order.

Many of your replys include all the previous replys and the thing just
keeps building up until the signal to noise falls off immensely.

I am not going to carp about it nor ask you to change your habits (this
is my cross to bear), just wanted you to be aware, in case you didn't
know,  of how these message threads look  in digest format.

Please do not start a thread about this, I consider it informational only.