"Tim.Churches" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 You are quite right, TIm. This is a funny thing with Firefox. I am using 1.0.7
maybe they ahve sorted things in 1.5.1, hopefully!

 Nandalal
     Tim.Churches wrote:
 > Nandalal Gunaratne wrote:
 >  > It is indeed most encouraging to see such developments. When I clicked the
 >  > "screenshots" i was taken to the Microsoft web site!!!
 >  > Your link should be
 >  > http://www.mirrormed.org/fb/
 >  > Not
 >  > http://http//www.mirrormed.org/fb/
 >
 > This seems to be a peculiarity of Firefox. Other browsers (correctly)
 > report an error with the above URL, whereas Firefox does indeed take you
 > to the Microsoft Web site. Why, I wonder?

 Here is the explanation: http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/43360

 That leads to a whole genre of single word, non-deterministic URLS in
 Firefox. Try these (in Firefox, results will be disappointing elsewhere):

 http://mirrormed

 http://gnumed

 http://oshca

 http://linuxmednews