IBM is part of one of the ONCHIT "winners". Also IBM is participating in
the HSSP effort. Sounds like normal operations for IBM.
I've not found a technical reference to the IHII yet, although the
ONCHIT required at least some of the response to be open source.

Dave Forslund

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM