Tim.Churches wrote:
> David Forslund wrote:
> > What is happening with the setting up of OSHCA in Malaysia?  It has been
> > quiet for some time now.
>
> My understanding is that the papers have been filed with the relevant
> authority and presumably they are being or will soon be assessed and
> processed. Meanwhile arrangements are being made to establish a new
> OSHCA web site - hopefully we'll have something working in a week or
> three. Is there anyone familar with Plone who could assist?
>
> > It is disturbing to see the Prime Minister of Malaysia shaking hands
> > with the Hamas terrorist Mahmoud Zahar.   What
> > possible good can come from that?  How are we supposed to interpret this
> > action?
>
> That question is rather off-topic, but anyway: Mahmoud Zahar is the
> Foreign Minister of a democratically and popularly elected government,
> visiting Malaysia. Thus it would be rather surprising for the Malaysian
> Prime Minister not to shake his hand. As to whether Zahar is a
> terrorist, well, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom
> fighter. I am not defending the actions of Hamas or its supporters, but
> it is worth remembering that it is well documented and undisputed that
> numerous Zionist groups engaged in terrorist campaigns before and
> shortly after the declaration of the state of Israel in 1948. Violence,
> both unofficial and state-sanctioned, breeds more violence.
>
> Tim C

I respectfully disagree with your assessment, when the "official"
position of a government
is to seek the destruction of their "neighbor" and to disavow any
participation in an
internationally agreed to peace process.  They should be treated no
better than
South Africa was during apartheid.

Dave

Software distribution Salon software Medical software
Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS