>   File        : /OSHCA_framework.odt

One thing that I can think of for activities in category #2

"2.Set-up sub-committees (Portal development, Virtual office,
Management rules and procedures, Conference, Training, Capacity
building, other suggestions.....)"

would be to develop a 'speakers bureau' where we could list both
presentations and presenters willing to attend meetings.

I have started working on a presentation about the overall picture of
FOSS in  healthcare from a economic/government funding point of view.
It will take me some time to finish it, but it would be nice that as
various members do presentations at various venues we could collect
the presentations in an archive.  I am hoping the new web site will
include calendars where we can list events and if anyone is presenting.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM