There are several people who have told one or another of the organizers
that they will be at the VistA Community Meeting, but who have not
registered.  Since food is being provided, and since the rooms need to
be configured, we *really* need to know with some reasonable accuracy
how many people will be there.

Please, if you intend to come but have not yet registered, would you
please do so *now* so that we can serve you better?  You can go to
http://worldvista.org - the registration link is prominently displayed.

Thank you very much.

Regards
-- Bhaskar