They don't call them Crackberries for nothing!!!

Seriously, I have to take it with me because it is also my cell phone
and I will want to have it handy while driving there and back.  But I
leave it turned off and at the camp site when we are in camp.

I did want to let people know that I would be away next week, because I
am an administrator for the openhealth list, and folks from time to time
expect responses from me on hardhats.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM