As you may be aware, the next VistA Community Meeting will be at the
National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, USA,
Tuesday through Thursday, January 9-11, 2007.  We hope that you will
be able to attend.  The URL for registration for those who are not
WorldVistA members is
https://www.sporg.com/pom/registration?cmd=event_info&event_id=67974
and you will need to login to SPORG at http://sporg.com/login.jsp with
a SPORG username to complete the registration.

There is a separate registration URL for WorldVistA members, who
receive a reduced rate.  I have e-mailed the URL to members.  If you
have not received an e-mail from me with the URL for member
registration, please contact me at bhaskar at bhaskars dot com ASAP.

Please note: you must be registered in advance to enter NIST.  Unlike
prior VistA Community Meetings, NIST security procedures do not allow
for walk in registration at this meeting.  Additionally, if you are
not a US citizen or US permanent resident, you will need to fill out a
special form.  Please contact me for the form.  As a practical matter,
therefore, the deadline for registration if you are a US citizen or
permanent resident will be Thursday, January 4, and if you are not, it
will be Thursday, December 28, 2006.

If you encounter any problems with registration, please do contact me.

I look forward to seeing you at the 14th VistA Community Meeting.

Meanwhile, best wishes for the holiday season and the new year.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

K.S. Bhaskar
Co-founder and Member of the Board