Hi,
Is it possible to obtain an open adverse drug reaction database? Are
there any international standards for listing adverse drug reactions,
say on the basis of active substances? I am not familiar with the
subject, so I do not know how these databases are constructed, but
somehow I feel that they are not as hard as clinical guidelines to
contstruct; and they have broader use.
An open, international database would make a lot of things easier for
healthcare related information systems, beginning with the prevention of
adverse reactions. A google search brings this one for example:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/adr/database/ .
But how applicable this db is for another country, and also is it
allowed to be used elsewhere? I'd appreciate your opinions/experiences
on this one

Regards
Seref