Hi all,

I need a keynote speaker for a one day FOSS in medicine symposium
http://www.schullinstitute.org/Members/webmaster/annual-seminar with
the Schull Institute, benefitting Schull Institute Scholarship fund.
April 23rd 2007 in Houston, Texas. So far our speaker line up is: Alan
Runyan (Plone foundation, Enfold systems), David Whitten (WorldVistA),
Fred Trotter (Synseer, Your Doctor Program), Todd Johnson (University
of Texas Houston Health Science School of Health Information Sciences
and me. I'm looking for a keynote speaker. If you know anyone or have
some suggestions of people that may be available, please let me know.

-- IV