See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=656465 for more
information.  Please note that this is bundled with GT.M V5.2-000, which
requires a 686 (Pentium Pro) or better CPU.  Also, the GT.M release has
not yet hit the Internet, but will very shortly.  It adds support for
Unicode, but this does not affect VistA, which does not use Unicode.

If you don't have a 686 or better CPU, FOIA VistA 20061231 will run
quite well with GT.M V5.1-000.  Let me know if you want me to post
instructions on how you can do this, or if you need instructions on
upgrading an existing VistA to GT.M V5.2-000.

Over time, I will put out VivitA, Audita, and Toaster releases of the
December 31, 2006 FOIA VistA.  Please send e-mail if you want one or
another first.

Regards
-- Bhaskar