Hello All,

I have the honour of informing you that we've held our first OSHCA
committee meeting yesterday. The meeting minutes will follow later.
One major discussion point was the upcoming OSHCA conference, whose
tentative program, date and place are listed at:
http://www.oshca.org/conference/conf2007/conf2007prog/view
We have formed three sub committees with volunteers to prepare the
conference:

Organising Committee (OC):
Molly Cheah (chair)
Joseph Dal Molin
Adrian Midgley

Logistics Committee (LC):
Shaari Junid (chair)
Juliana Tang
Jason Tan Boon Teck
Nandalal Gunaratne

Technical Committee (TC):
Wayne Wilson (proposed chair, agreement pending)
Christian Heller (chair, if Wayne declines)
Katarzyna Heller
Thomas Beale

Ordinary OSHCA members and ALL readers of the OpenHealth mailing list
are very much welcomed and asked to participate in the preparation of
our all conference! If everybody does a little, it won't be that much.

The sub committee chairs or -members will now contact this list in order
to gain a broader auditorium, more helpers, and to sort out topics etc.

Thanks,
Christian