[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list had been set up, thanks to Soo Hoe.

This list is started as a result of the need to continue the discussions and
subsequent follow-up activities from the OSHCA Conference 2007 which was held
in Kuala Lumpur 8-11 May 2007 with the theme:

"Moving the FOSS Agenda for Health: Setting the Framework for Interoperability"

The main topics for follow-up activities are:

1. Interoperability, Open standards, Data exchange, focusing on "Gap Analysis
for Data Portability amongst current FOSS health applications".
2. Modelling for capacity building in FOSS for health care in developing
countries (emphasis of Africa, Latin America and Asia).
3. Cost analysis and comparison of deploying FOSS and proprietary systems in
health care.

You need to go to to subscribe yourself to the list:

I have forwarded all the discussions on interoperability to the new list and
they should now be in the archives. I suggest that the appropriate name be
started for new threads in that list.

But I have "not" subscribed anyone to the new list.

The participants list should then be used for mop-up discussions on OSHCA
Conference 2007.

Anyone is welcomed to announce this list as widely as possible.

Rgds,
Molly