Dear Molly,
It was very good to meet you in Cape Town.  I'm sorry that I was not
able to arrange to attend the OSHCA conference.

This mailing list has been very quiet and I assume that it is because
you are all busy at the conference.  I was hoping that those of us who
could not attend would have updates on all of the activities of the
meeting.

Is there a place where we can get an archive of the sessions,
presentations, discussions, etc.?

It looks like you are in the process of setting up another list.  I'm
not clear on how this new list differs in purpose from the
'OpenHealth' list.  Could this be clarified?

Best wishes,
Mark Spohr