According to the article at http://www.asia-commons.net/healthcare
Molly says:

  "We still have an issue with licensing. Being open source, the
  product could allow any coder to make changes on it, which may
  impact on the patients safety and outcome. We think that is not the
  best model. So we are coming out with our own licensing for the
  field of health-care.
  "... When we provide the application to the doctors, we actually
  provide the PrimaCare server -- we provide the hardware -- which is
  a Linux server, in addition to training, support.  We charge for
  services. The hardware would cost..."

Clearly this does not describe anything like open source software, and
certainly not GPL.  I think the OSI definition is a pretty good
standard by which to measure claims of open source:

  http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php

I for one would accept nothing less.

Rod