<sarcasm>I really enjoy the quality control of the vaccine list, I guess
they haven't heard about controlled vocabularies yet.</sarcasm>

Yellow Fever Vaccine

Yellow fever vaccine

These are listed as two separate immunizations simply because of the
upper and lower case 'V'.  What does this tell you about the underlying
architecture?

Looking at the list of people on the advisory board you would think that
these rookie mistakes would be impossible to occur.

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services