Hello All,

I am happy to announce that the Python implementation source code is
available on the openEHR SVN server.

There is a wiki page at: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python
+developer%27s+page where you will find installation and usage
instructions.  Some of the instructions are a bit tedious and certainly
not as smooth as they can be.  Much of these I plan to automate in the
near future but I would appreciate feedback on how well they work at
this point.

There is a discussion list on Sourceforge for OSHIP development but you
can feel free to email me directly if you do not want to join that at
this time. http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=152993

There will be an announcement published on Linux Medical News
http://www.linuxmednews.com/index_html shortly that contains more
background and resource information.

This is alpha level code at this point.  However, if you have the
inclination to help out.  It would be great to hear about user
experiences with the install and initialization procedures.

Thanks,
--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services