Hi everyone,
            So we have just gotten 95% confirmation that the facilities for
FOSSHealth 09 (which happens at the end of the month) will be provided by
HAL-PC. http://www.hal-pc.org/
HAL-PC is the largest PC users group in the world. We will have space for
two tracks as well as a break room and (usually) a computer lab. The HAL-PC
office is right by the galleria mall.

If you are a confirmed speaker this year, please reply to this email. I am
finalizing the speaking order and I do not want to forget anyone.
If you have constraints like you have to speak on a particular day, then
please include it here. Give us a one paragraph summary of your talks (great
advertising!!)
Generally, you should expect to talk for 50 minutes. However, your talk
length should be no more than 30 minutes. You should leave 20 minutes for
discussion and questions.
If this is not enough time, then let me know, I will see about getting you
an extra session. This is the first time when FOSS has been the focus of the
entire conference and that gives us some flexibility.
Please expect lots of chaos this year. It is our first year and we are just
learning the conference ropes.

 If you are a sponsor, I am assuming that you will have at least two tracks
on your projects, one overview and one highly technical. I do not think I
have gotten checks from all of the sponsors, so if you could fix that, it
would be great.

If you are an attendee, consider preparing a lighting talk. This is a five
minute talk on your choice, and we will try and have several lightning
sessions

If you have not already signed up http://fosshealth.eventbrite.com/

Thanks!!

--