Hi,
We are setting up an Open Source Health Care forum, where we will  brain
storm and involve ALL the stakeholders, to see how we can
transform/re-engineer Health Care for the 21st Century for everyone on this
planet.
The Health Care Forum will be a place for the free discussion and sharing
of ideas and thoughts on:

1. The future of health care

2. How can we change/improve the system for the future to make it ethical,
effective, affordable to serve all mankind

3. How can we understand and induct into practice the latest developments,
technology and health care research.

4. Integrate the various components the educational institutes, schools,
general practitioners, primary, secondary and tertiary health care
facilities, pharmaceutical industry, etc.

5. Integrate alternate Health Care Systems

6. Participation of ALL stakeholders

7.  Patient Health Care records

Vipen Mahajan
vmahaj...@gmail.com

Feel free to forward this email/form to your friends, colleagues,
co-workers others in your network.

Hurry, Register early, special FREE web based eLearning course on
Introduction to Health Care Informatics, for the first 100 folks who
register.

I've invited you to fill out the form Join Open Source Health Care Forum.
To fill it out, visit:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHQxZHZvNDRXRDRjNlZicHdQNkRJWkE6MQ