Roland Dreier wrote:
    Jeff> Read the member agreement :) It -explicitly- does -not-
    Jeff> require waiving of patent claims related to any
    Jeff> implementation of IB.

    Jeff> That's different from ATA, SCSI, USB, the list goes on...

Fair enough, but read the Bluetooth SIG patent agreement [1].  As far
as I can tell, all it requires is that other SIG members receive a
patent license.  Do we need to do rm -rf net/bluetooth?  IEEE only
requires that patents be licensed under RAND terms (it does not even
require royalty free licensing) [2].  Time for rm -rf drivers/ieee1394?

As my mother would ask, would you jump off a cliff just because your friend did?

If there is questionable code, that is _not_ a justification to add more.

        Jeff