Hello!
Quoting r. shaharf ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) "RE: [openib-general] Problem with
userspace tree structure":

Could you please remove  openib/src/userspace/osm.old as a first step?
Its really painful to get two copies of opensm each time.
If you thjink you need it for reference, you could always just
move it somewhere ...

mst