Guy German wrote:
I also added a small test, _for bring up purposes only_, which is not for real use (has memory leaks and uses global vars etc), but it does connect and passes private data from side to side. I would like to port the cmpost, for a real test module, but it is maybe possible to fix this test too.

FYI - I've ported a version of cmpost to the new API, and I'm in the process of testing it now. I did make one more change to the API: the event_handler now returns an int, to allow the user to destroy a cma_id.

I will commit the changes after completing some basic testing.

- Sean