Roland Dreier wrote:

   Jay> I am using the source dowloaded from kernel.org for 2.6.14
   Jay> with only the sk98lin and infiniband patches.  What newer
   Jay> headers are you refering to?  Where are the supposed to be
   Jay> located?

If you link a subversion tree into your kernel's drivers/infiniband
subdirectory, then you have to rm -rf include/rdma in your kernel
tree, or else the build will pick up the old headers from the kernel
tree instead of the new headers from the subversion tree.

- R.

Thanks. I'll try that. I also looked into "user_mad.c" and see that you don't have the same compatibility defines for kzalloc that you used in sdp. I've attempted to duplicate them and am trying the recompile with 2.6.13 right now.

-Jay