Roland Dreier wrote:
Looks fine but can you redo this on top of the module unload race fix
once we agree on that?  I expect the race fix to go into 2.6.17 and
this API change to go into 2.6.18, so the API change needs to apply on
top of the race fix.

Do you want me to continue to hold off applying this patch? I'd like to check in the multicast module, which rely on at least a part of this change. (The ipoib changes can be applied separately later.)

If we want to hold off applying this, I can limit the patch to only what's needed for the multicast module, or rework the multicast module, so that it doesn't need the changes.

- Sean