Please post generic questions to the openib mailing list.

i have started working over infiniband recently
i want to develop a sample utility that would perform simple RDMA (read/write) operations

There are some test applications that can be used as a base.  Are you wanting a userspace or kernel application?

i will be thankful to you if u can refer me some documents,atticles or books where i can get this information

The best documentation is the IB architecture specification.  However, I think that the test apps are simple enough to help you here.

- Sean