From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tziporet Koren
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:02 PM
To: EWG
Cc: openib
Subject: [openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1 status

Hi,

OFED 1.1 RC4 will be published on Monday 11-Sep.

We currently work on several showstoppers:

  1. 223: mthca.so not properly linked to libibverbs – Vlad & Jack
  2. 221: SRP on V40Z and Sun T4 gets Kernel BUG at spinlock:118  - Roland
  3. 219: OFED 1.1rc3 contains prerelease unstable libibverbs code – Vlad & Jack

Thus final release date will be delayed to end of next week

Tziporet Koren

Software Director

Mellanox Technologies

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]