Hi.

I started to write man pages for the ib verbs API in the user level.
Those pages are based on the the verbs description (in verbs.h), on the IB spec and on my experience.

Attached is a file with the man pages (binary + pod source files + Makefile) of the following verbs:

   ibv_get_device_list
   ibv_free_device_list
   ibv_get_device_guid
   ibv_get_device_name
   ibv_open_device
   ibv_close_device

The pod file is using the Pod::Man perl module which is needed in order to compile the man pages. The man pages binaries can be added to the openib svn and be compiled only when there is a change in the pod files.

I'm working on the rest of the verbs and soon (during the following weeks) i will send the rest of the files.

Feedback is always welcome
Dotan