FYI ...

rich

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Unofficial Solaris 11/x86 3.4 build
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 00:15:46 +0200
From: Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
To: ooo-...@incubator.apache.org

Am 04.06.12 23:55, schrieb Nicolas Christener:
Hi all :)

After getting the OpenSolaris/SPARC build done, we could finally take a
look at some of the Solaris11/x86 build-issues.

We managed to produce a working build without any bad hacks and made
this package (it also has mozilla/nss support):
http://adfinis-sygroup.ch/aoo-solaris-x86

This is an unofficial build we provide "as is" and without any warranty
(you should not use this for production environments and for testing
purpose only).

This build is "smoke tested" and should work in general.

We had to make some minor changes in our build script, but in general we
used the same settings (--disable-systray and --with-system-libxml are
the only real differences) as for the OpenSolaris/SPARC builds.

Besides those minor changes we built this version using a Solaris 11 vm.
We're not sure yet whether this build will also run on an OpenSolaris
machine. We're going to try this as soon as possible.
Just tested on OpenIndiana and posted a nice Screenshot on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379323098793240&set=a.379322975459919.85131.185963401462545&type=1&theater

Greetings Raphael