Ok, I see. Sorry, I was inattentive. ;-)
 I was glad when I read the words "open source solaris 11" in one sentence.
----- Original Message -----
From: James C. McPherson
Sent: 06/09/12 12:41 AM
To: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Source of Oracle Solaris 11 11/11

 On 9/06/12 08:27 AM, Attila Tokaji wrote: > Hi All, > > Did you know that the 
Oracle distributed the source of the Solaris 11? You can find it : > > 
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/opensource/systems-solaris-1562786.html 
That's the source for the Open components which went into Oracle Solaris 11 
11/11. It is _not_ the same as "the whole source" for Solaris, which you can 
ascertain by reading the comment above the links on that page: ===== The source 
code for open source software and firmware components, as licensed under the 
applicable open source licenses, may be found by following the links below. 
===== James C. McPherson -- Solaris kernel software engineer, system admin and 
troubleshooter http://www.jmcp.homeunix.com/blog Find me on LinkedIn @ 
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamescmcpherson
_______________________________________________
OpenIndiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss

Reply via email to