Is the OI151 kernel going to be updated anytime soon?

Alternatively, if I have an OI151a4 machine running well on a SuperMicro machine, is there another Illumos distro I could move to w/o too much pain?

On 2012-06-20 00:28, openindiana-discuss-requ...@openindiana.org wrote:
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:54:47 -0400
From: Rich<rerc...@acm.jhu.edu>
To: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
        <openindiana-discuss@openindiana.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss]
        The+AShift+Value+and+Advanced+Format+disks+and+ZFS

https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/2384d9f8fcca0a7ef8b3ae674d94df82832c0fce
sure looks like it does this in Illumos, though I don't think the OI
kernel in 151a4 is that new [OI IllumOS kernel is dated April 2012,
that patch went into IllumOS early May].

- Rich

http://wiki.illumos.org/display/illumos/The+AShift+Value+and+Advanced+Format+disks+and+ZFS