Au contraire mon frere. :)

I packaged the server up and I'm waiting for the thumbs up to push it into the main branch. I was wondering if I should include the server.

As for the client on Solaris, my interpretation of the text tells me that it may work but since it exists on Solaris they don't include the client. This is why I asked if anyone had attempted it or knew why it wouldn't work. I'd have to dig into the dhcp client code to see what would it take to make it compatible. I might be enticed to do this if others have a similar need. The alternative is to implement prefix delegation in the existing client which I've already been told would be difficult.

Gary