Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for testing :)

Am 16.01.2013 11:37, schrieb Jonathan Adams:
first I'm not using Nvidia, only an embedded i915 driver ... not
exactly your target audience :)
It's very interesting to see STK on an embedded i915 driver. You're also my target audience ;)
second it does have a border, it just doesn't appear till you click on it ...
How interesting!
attached are a couple of screenshots, and the output of scanpci and a
list of my x11 packages ... in case it makes any difference.
Thank you!

I've not actually driven a race, only around the grounds in story mode.
Could you test the integrated add-on manager, please?

Cheers,

Christian

Jon

logs:
jadams@jadlaptop:~/Downloads/supertuxkart-0.8-solaris10-i86pc$ ./run_game.sh
Irrlicht Engine version 1.8.0
SunOS 5.11 oi_151a7 i86pc
[FileManager] Data files will be fetched from: '.'
[FileManager] Addons files will be stored in
'/export/home/jadams/.local/share/supertuxkart/addons'.
[translate] Env var LANGUAGE = 'C'
[translate] Env var LANGUAGE = 'C', which corresponds to ''
VidMode or RandR X11 extension requireed for VideoModeList.
VidMode or RandR X11 extension requireed for VideoModeList.
[IrrDriver] The window size specified in user config is larger than
your screen![IrrDriver] Trying OpenGL rendering.
solaris_native: opening /dev/audio
Opened /dev/audio successfully
Setting audio device...
pause_nativedevice is not implemented under Solaris.  Please contact
yging...@stat.wvu.edu for
information on how you can help get pause_nativedevice implemented on Solaris.
Closing audio device...