On 13-03-07 09:40 PM, Christopher Chan wrote:
On Tuesday, March 05, 2013 03:02 PM, Christopher Chan wrote:
On Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:56 PM, Geoff Nordli wrote:

Yes, it has been running for about a year now without a problem. They probably only have 3-4 active calls, but still if there were any issues with the network, even one call would trigger complaints.

I would try the 82545EM driver on Windows to see how that works.

Ah, I guess I will have to try that yes.

Nope, swapping over to 82545RM still leads to the same problem of random "invisibility" where pinging either way just won't work for a while. Any pointers on what to gather for the vbox folks to look at?

They are going to want to see the vbox log.

BTW, I would also post here:

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=060935c2e70ad1179b71d93cf5adc449

Good luck!

Geoff