Am 19.04.2013 11:22, schrieb openindiana-discuss-requ...@openindiana.org:

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:03:32 -0500
From: Timothy Coalson<tsc...@mst.edu>
To: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
        <openindiana-discuss@openindiana.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] vdev reliability was:
        Recommendations for fast storage

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Sebastian Gabler<sequoiamo...@gmx.net>wrote:

One of Elling's posts cited by another poster did
take that into account, but the graphs don't load due to url changes (and
they seem to have the wrong MIME type with the fixed URL, I ended up using
wget):

https://blogs.oracle.com/relling/entry/a_story_of_two_mttdl

Thanks for pointing at that. I stand corrected with my previous statement about Richard's MTTDL model excluding BER/UER. Asking Richard Elling to accept my apology. Timothy, how do you manage to get these pngs? I get as far as extracting some links to them, but loading these links results in resets consistently. Help appreciated.

BR

Sebastian