Hi
I use it in production for daily use on a Ultra 27 workstation, and it runs
fine.
My notes:

 * packagemanager crashes when I try to search something, but pkg command runs
fine, there is also a thread on this issue.
 * Html5 in firefox does not have audio, it's a pity because could be a valid
alternative to flash, hopefully this will change in the future, you can try by
disabling the plugin and activate html5 player http://www.youtube.com/html5.
 * Still is not possible to use Libreoffice,:-( , tried to use under wine but
crashes after a wile.
 * I have a small problem when I restart the system , I have to unplug and plug
again the keyboard in order to use it.
 * Overall system now works like a charm, it is very stable, a lot of issues I
had, have been solved.
 * Using firefox and thunderbird from: http://unixpackages.com/packages/mozilla

Ciao
Paolo