Dear all,

I'm still failing to get OI_151a8 installed on my DL360G5 servers. Since my
last post, I updated all flashable firmware in the server using the firmware
DVD and also followed the instructions to change the driver during installation
to CPQary3 2.4.6. Still, 'zpool create' will send the OS to heaven. Anyone an
idea on this?

Alternatively, can anyone give an update to Keith Wesolowski's ccsi port? Can
that already be used - and if so, how?

Cheers
 Stefan