On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:23:46PM -0400, Oscar del Rio wrote: > On 03/24/14 11:34 AM, Gary Mills wrote: > >I'm looking at illumos bug 3617 `ipf.conf requires a comment on the > >first line to work', here: > > > > https://www.illumos.org/issues/3617 > > > >I'm unable to reproduce the problem, using a group of valid ipf > >statements either by themself or preceeded by a comment line or an > >empty line. In all cases, ipf parses them without error. > > It works for me too (oi_151a9) > I tried without comment lines, with empty first line and with just > space in first line. No errors. > The service starts normally and the ipf.conf rules are parsed normally.
Thanks to all who responded. Apparently, the cause of the error was misinterpreted. I'll close that bug report. -- -Gary Mills- -refurb- -Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada- _______________________________________________ OpenIndiana-discuss mailing list [email protected] http://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss
