On 05/22/14 05:28 PM, Discussion list for OpenIndiana wrote:

let's have our mailing lists back!

Let's BOUNCE Yahoo and AOL and have mailing list for normal mail providers.

Replying to whoever said this...
It's me, nikolam ;)

In principle I agree, however, someone else (can't remember) said
they'd been given admin rights and were working on fixing our list
code to integrate those security changes properly, which should then
properly show names.

In the current state it's definitely unusable, and I've been on the
virge of unsubscribing for a few days.
Let that go to the ear of those having admin rights to mailing list,
because as I understand, there is NO workaround, BUT kicking off the list all people using Yahoo and AOL. And it could be just fine.

nikolam