On 18/09/14 07:04, Nikola M. wrote:

So much of what he's posting is /so far wide/ of what's acceptable, relevant, or appropriate I can only reasonably conclude you haven't read any of it.

What I don't need is some meandering post on how "we" should handle differences of opinion. What I would like, and speaking in agreement with Dave above, is for the list moderator or administrator – if indeed there is one – to consider further discussion of OpenSXCE formally off-topic, except in the specific circumstances summarised by Dave, that is, /"features that would be worth re-engineering for OpenIndiana//"/.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz