Hi Apostolos

On 20/09/14 02:35, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
I just wonder whether this is some sort of race or what? I you want to contribute, OK do it. Otherwise, do not it and just let it go. It is pointless to argue about nothing. A.S.

He's not going to contribute, nor is he going to stop insulting people, and so on.

If you'd like to look back through the list archives, he's been claiming he's going to unsubscribe since June 2013. As well over that time, and at a cursory glance, he's directly insulted or accused Garret D'Amore, Volker Brandt, Jonathan Adams, Ben Taylor, Dmitry Kozhinov, Dormition Skete, me, you... and most probably several others. This is with language ranging from "freetards" to "capitalists" to "thieves" – and much worse examples abound.

The couple of other distribution maintainers present don't behave in any remotely comparable manner. I'm puzzled as to why two or three key folks here (and on dev) keep giving him a free pass in this regard. The sheer disruption and unpleasantness he is single-handedly fomenting is completely disproportionate to his actual contribution – which by his very own and now long-standing admission, repeated again and again over many months looking back through the past year's posts, is practically zero.

This is not Martin's support group. At this stage if he's unwilling or unable to establish his own community, then the only outcome as far as I am concerned – for the good of /this/ community – is for him to leave these lists.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz