Hi Andrzej,

On 2014-09-24 11:26, Andrzej Szeszo wrote:
Hi All

Multiple people asked us about blocking certain individual that's not
following netiquette from posting to this list.

So, you opt for sensorship. If readers are troubled by the content
of a mail, *they* should set up a mail filter to drop those mails.
And not delete that user from the mailing list.

Look, I don't like the language in some mails either. I don't think
it's a constructive discussion, but I choose to ignore them. And I
also think they should take discussion off-list.

My $0.02, kind regards, Edgar.