On 15/10/2014 21:05, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
On 10/15/14 12:00 PM, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:
On 15/10/2014 20:23, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
Hi,
be warned that I just put the files that have been removed with the GUI
deprecation, I did not have the time for more :)

Can anybody state what is wrong now with the packagemanager to
remove it at all ? Since it still works in oi_151a9, it must
have been broken in /hipster (if it is really broken).

Upstream removed it because the internal API's in IPS it used changed and
no one was left to update the GUI.

Is this solely libpkg, or are there other (kernel?) interfaces in play ?