Hi

Please check your mail as root. Just you have to issue the mail command. I copied my mails. You can see some lost user in it:

/To: root@hipster.local//
//From: petersonal@hipster.local//
//Subject: *** SECURITY information for hipster ***//
//To: root@hipster.local//
//From: joe@hipster.local//
//
//hipster : Feb 21 14:42:04 : joe : user NOT in sudoers ; TTY=pts/1 ; PWD=/export/home/joe ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/sbin/shutdown -y -i6 -g0//

/The last was strange a little bit because he wanted to switch of the server. I think you have to change the 21 and 22 communication port. I use the 443 port for ssh. I can reach the server easily from anywhere because every company left it open that port.

BR
Brogyi

27 июня 2015 г. 9:42:29 CEST, Handojo via openindiana-discuss